Dark Matter DeFi Project Update
As we progress into a bear market we are going to see a lot of teams give up and projects go under. This is inevitable for various reasons but mostly because people need money and money is becoming less and less available. This leaves an opportunity for the projects and teams who can weather the impending storm we are all about to witness. Resilience is a huge factor when it comes to survival. How do teams respond to adversity will define the fate of some projects.
Here are Dark Matter we want to continue and we are doing everything we can to make that a possibility. Lets review some of the things we are doing to weather this storm.
- Improving the DMD Token price by decreasing NFT staking pool emissions and moving the existing NFT staking pools to a V2 contract which pays directly from the masterchef.
- Improving the DMD Token price by removing non native farms and pools.
- Incentivizing DMD Token Burns through NFT minting, Poker Tournaments and the Prize Wheel.
- Focusing on our dedicated community members, especially the member NFT holders. Continue running weekly battles, poker tournaments and various other contests.
- Building exclusive features for our members.
- Revisit our existing partnerships and work with those teams to strengthen and improve those partnership.
- Add advanced feature to the Air Drop/ Multi sender tool.
- Update the Prize wheel to change number price and payout automatically to winners
- Launchpad upgrades V2
- Members Only Page — Claim DMD, sign up for poker, and more
- Lock NFT in Farms and Pools for specific duration to increase your Multiplier on that farm or pool
- V2 Staking Pools from masterchef for the long term NFT staking pools
- Dark Matter DeFi Planets
Recap of Previous Two Months